Host Your Wedding at Summer Crush
We are sorry, we are unable to offer weddings at the winery
during the COVID pandemic.
Weddings at the winery are as amazing as you would expect! Especially the sunsets, with the burnt orange waning sun's rays radiating through the pine trees. Our 6500 square foot country styled covered pavilion, with roll down sides if inclement weather, can seat up to 400 people while still leaving the main 2250 square foot main Surf Room open for a band/DJ stage, dance floor, and other open space wedding traditions.
If you have a large wedding that would love a rustic country winery setting and that is still close to town, Summer Crush is for you! And our wedding package is tailored for such weddings.
Due to the large number of public events, and the planning that it requires, however, weddings do have a few parameters:
- Our venue is a perfect fit for large rustic weddings of 150 - 400 guests. If your wedding is smaller than 150 we may not be best suited for your special day unless you wish to have a limited wedding in regards to moving of tables and stage, and decorations as described in option 2.
- We are open for weddings for May-November. Our grape vines are foliated mid-April through December. And with grapes mid-May through late August. We harvest in August/September.
- We require at least 6 months advance notice of wedding date.
- Sorry, Sundays are unavailable for weddings.
Package for 150+:
$5000 for the rental and includes:
- Wine barrel framed grape arbor
- Up to 140 white wedding chairs
- Corner stage if desired
- Decoration time
- Tiki torches along the walkway
- Barn board over the photo of painting
- 3 meetings with one designated lead contact and decision making person
- Engagement or pre-wedding pictures
- Security officer
- working with our approved food vendor(s) is encouraged, as they are familiar with our food vendor policies
- Surf board tables can be moved out if desired, and picnic tables in main area of pavilion( not sides) , barrel tables can be rearranged but must stay inside
- Surf board tables can be re-arranged
- linens for 20 barrel tables and some of the hi top tables are available.
If you wish Summer Crush to provide a wedding coordinator to assist with:
- Developing timelines
- Executing and orchestrating day of timeline
- Coordinating vendors etc.
In addition, there is a $250 refundable security damage deposit
Weddings can be up to:
- 4 hours and must be over by 9pm
- The pavilion can be available from 12-5 the day before and the whole day for decorating, but a 4 hour bar max for the reception
- Out by 9:30pm or prorated charge of $250 for every 15 minutes thereafter.
We offer the following beverages:
- Summer Crush wines
- Traditional wines available such as Merlot, Chardonnay, Pinot Grigio, and Cabernet, Sauvignon Blanc
- Our famous wine slushees
- Wine based cocktails
- Beers (including several local micro brews on draft)
- Coffee is available if requested
- lemonade available on request
No liquor or off premise beverages are allowed.
- If you want a band we can help you find one
- Caterers can use our food service area that includes buffet wine barrel service table, hot box, and steam serving table at no additional charge, but the caterer is responsible for any damage.
- We have a host hotel that gives out of town guests a 20-30% discount