PHASE 3 RE-OPENING AND THE WINERY:
On Friday 9/25/20 Gov. DeSantis announced Florida would be entering Phase 3 in reopening the state, meaning businesses will be allowed to reopen under full capacity if they choose. It also maintains that individuals should continue to social-distance, wear masks and minimize time spent in large crowds, and individuals and businesses should practice adequate sanitation practices.
How does that affect coming out to the winery?
o St Lucie County still has its mask mandate in place, so we are required to continue to require masks to enter and when not seated.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING:
o We will continue social distancing guidelines.
o We will continue to have tables spaced at 50% capacity.
o The dance floor will re-open, but we encourage mask wearing and safe distancing while dancing. The area in front of the band stage will remain closed to dancing.
In addition our own enhanced sanitary and safety precautions, will remain in place. So we welcome you to our one-of-a-kind relaxing spacious outdoor daytime vineyard & winery venue!!!
In the pavilion with social distance spacing of tables in place you can have your mask off ONLY when you are sitting at your table. When get up to move about, masks must be worn.
Chairs on the lawn at least 6' from others not in your party please.
Masks are available for $1 if you do not have one.
Thank you for your co-operation and understanding.
Other current info:
We are open Tues-Sat 11-4:30pm and & Sun 12-4:30pm. Social distancing measures are in place in the tasting room and reservations are recommended during the week for tastings.
Pavilion and Festival area are open Sat and Sun, with beverages and Food Trucks available with live music 1-4:00pm.
We now reserve tables in the pavilion, under the boccee and on the patio and dock $10 per table. Call or reserve on our website by table number. Click the TABLE RESERVATIONS icon under the band picture. OR PRIVATE 10X10' TO 10X20' CANOPY IN THE LAWN. 10x10' $20. 10X20' ALSO AVAILABLE. Please call for canopy reservations. Table reservations are separate from suggested $5 gate fee (or give what ever you feel you can afford) and includes a free raffle ticket for fun Summer Crush prizes.
For picnic and surfboard tables we can also provide a cushioned backed seat that fits on the bench of the table for $5.
- Reservations are for between a 12 noon and 1:30 pm arrival time. SORRY WE CANNOT KEEP TABLE RESERVATIONS PAST 1:30 pm ON BUSY DAYS. Table reservation fee is for the table only, not gate.
Some weekend activities may not allow as many into the pavilion who come out, so reserve your spot to be sure.
- You may also bring your own lawn canopy with hold downs, shade umbrella, and/or lawn chairs to enjoy relaxing in the Oak alley lawn area. Be sure to set up at least 6' from others. (FYI - The shade of the Oak trees are limited). In the pavilion we encourage your own table cloths, bench covers/seat cushions, sanitizers, etc... LAWN CHAIRS ARE FOR LAWN ONLY AND NOT ALLOWED IN THE PAVILION,
Pavilion tables are still spaced at 50% capacity. Tables, benches, and chairs are still sanitized before each activity. To help keep our staff safe we encourage you to clear your table when you leave.
Bar, bathroom, and food truck lines for weekend activities have cones spaced 6'+ apart to designate social distancing while in lines.
Food Trucks will be here as usual on the weekends and sorry no off premise food or beverages are allowed as usual.
Hand Sanitizer is at each entry and wash stations.
Restrooms have disinfectant for your use.
Our Harvest Host friends are welcome and Disc Golf is open.
Winery Tours are available by reservation, but will not include touring the cellar at this time.
Although we have initiated enhanced sanitation precautions for our customers, we are asking our customers to help by committing to practice safe social distancing, as well as wearing your mask when in lines or around others not in your group, and safe self-screening such as;
If you have returned from a place with a large Covid-19 outbreak within the last 14 days of your visit, OR been in contact with anyone who has,
OR if you have experienced signs or symptoms of COVID-19, such as fever, cough or shortness of breath, or even slightly ill, OR have been in contact with someone who is ill (not just confirmed Covid-19),
OR if you or someone you live with had been exposed to Covid,
OR if you are in a high risk group for the virus.
OR if our precautions are too much for you,
then we ask that you reschedule visiting us at a better time.
OUR ENHANCED PRECAUTIONS:
- Staff temperature is checked daily.
- Plexi-glass has been in stalled at serving and check in/out stations.
- Hand sanitizer is at all entrances and wash stations. Please sanitize or wash
hands prior to entering tasting room.
- All wash stations have touchless faucets.
- Tasting room now has an air curtain at the entry door so you do not have to touch the door handle to enter. - There is also a HEPA filter in the tasting room to help insure clean air.
- Tasting and tour staff wear masks and gloves or washes hands between each tasting.
- Tasting area, front porch tables and chairs have sanitizer and towel for sanitizing between each use.
- Bathrooms have disinfectant spray bottles.
- Credit Cards are the preferred form of payment and we have procedures in place so staff does not touch your card. In addition, we sanitize the surface of the customer signature area on the iPad screen and/or pen between each customer.
- If cash is used, attendants sanitize their hands after each transaction.
- Tasting Room doors, garbage can lids, etc... stay ope
- Ice Buckets are dipped in disinfectant between each use.
We realize that no matter how much we do it will not make us 100% COVID proof, but please know that with owners in an at risk group themselves, we take COVID very seriously are doing everything we can to make your visit as safe as possible.