Summer Crush is approved to be open. All limited capacities and safe social distancing guidelines, as well as our own enhanced sanitary and safety precautions, are in place. So we welcome you to our one-of-a-kind relaxing spacious outdoor daytime vineyard & winery venue!!!
EFFECTIVE 7/15/20: St Lucie County MANDATES FACE MASKS.
In the pavilion with social distance spacing of tables in place you can have your mask off ONLY when you are sitting at your table. When get up to move about, masks must be worn. Sorry NO STANDING OR DANCING in the pavilion (as per DPBR mandate), even next to your table.
Chairs on the lawn at least 6' from others not in your party please. And wear a mask when walking about, in any lines, or coming within 6' of others not in your party.
Masks are available for $1 if you do not have one.
We can be fined or possibly worse if these mandates are not followed. Thank you for your co-operation and understanding.
Other current info:
We are open Tues-Sat 11-4:30pm and & Sun 12-4:30pm. Social distancing measures are in place and reservations are recommended during the week for sampling. Samplings are currently done on the outdoor front porch. Sorry during the week the Festival area and pavilion are closed and there is no on-site consumption of alcoholic beverages allowed.
Pavilion and Festival area are open Sat and Sun, with beverages and Food Trucks available with live music 1-4:00pm.
WE RESERVE PRIVATE TABLES IN THE PAVILION, BOCCE TENT or ON THE DOCK $10 per table. Call or reserve on our website by table number. Click the TABLE RESERVATIONS icon under the band picture. OR PRIVATE 10X10' TO 10X20' CANOPY IN THE LAWN. 10x10' $20. 10X20' ALSO AVAILABLE. Please call for canopy reservations. Table reservations are separate from suggested $5 gate fee (or give what ever you feel you can afford) and includes a free raffle ticket for fun Summer Crush prizes.
For picnic and surfboard tables we can also provide a cushioned backed seat that fits on the bench of the table for $5.
- Reservations are for between a 12 noon and 1:30 pm arrival time. SORRY WE CANNOT KEEP TABLE RESERVATIONS PAST 1:30 pm ON BUSY DAYS. Table reservation fee is for the table only, not gate.
Some weekend activities may not allow as many into the pavilion who come out, so reserve your spot to be sure.
- You may also bring your own lawn canopy with hold downs, shade umbrella, and/or lawn chairs to enjoy relaxing in the Oak alley lawn area. Be sure to set up at least 6' from others. (FYI - The shade of the Oak trees are limited). In the pavilion we encourage your own table cloths, bench covers/seat cushions, sanitizers, etc... LAWN CHAIRS ARE FOR LAWN ONLY AND NOT ALLOWED IN THE PAVILION,
Tables are spaced with less than 50% capacity in the outdoor pavilion. Tables, benches, and chairs are sanitized before each activity. To help keep our staff safe we encourage you to clear your table when you leave.
Bar, bathroom, and food truck lines for weekend activities have cones spaced 6'+ apart to designate social distancing places while in line.
Food Trucks will be here as usual on the weekends and sorry no off premise food or beverages are allowed as usual.
For social distancing mandates, the dance floor is closed and no dancing in the pavilion. You may dance outside if you stay at least 6' from others.
Hand Sanitizer is at each entry and wash stations.
Restrooms have disinfectant for your use.
Our Harvest Host friends are welcome and Disc Golf is open.
Winery Tours are available by reservation, but limited to 9 in order to follow safe social distancing guidelines, and will not include touring the cellar at this time.
Although we have initiated enhanced sanitation precautions for our customers, we are asking our customers to help by committing to practice safe social distancing, as well as wearing your mask when in lines or around others not in your group, and safe self-screening such as;
If you have returned from international travel, been on a cruise or plane, or to a place with a large Covid-19 outbreak within the last 14 days of your visit, OR been in contact with anyone who has,
OR if you have experienced signs or symptoms of COVID-19, such as fever, cough or shortness of breath, or even slightly ill, OR have been in contact with someone who is ill (not just confirmed Covid-19),
OR if you or someone you live with works in a job with high exposure to Covid,
OR if you are in a high risk group for the virus.
OR if our precautions are too much for you,
then we ask that you reschedule visiting us at a better time.
OUR ENHANCED PRECAUTIONS:
- Tasting are done outdoors on the porch for better ventilation.
- Staff temperature is checked daily.
- Plexi-glass has been in stalled at serving and check in/out stations.
- Hand sanitizer is at all entrances and wash stations. Please sanitize or wash
hands prior to entering tasting room.
- We have disposable gloves available at tasting room entrance.
- All wash stations have touchless faucets.
- Tasting room now has an air curtain at the entry door so you do not have to touch the door handle to enter. - There is also a HEPA filter in the tasting room to help insure clean air.
- Tasting and tour staff wear masks and gloves or washes hands between each tasting.
- Tasting area, front porch tables and chairs have sanitizer and towel for sanitizing between each use.
- Bathrooms have disinfectant spray bottles.
- Credit Cards are the preferred form of payment and we have procedures in place so staff does not touch your card. In addition, we sanitize the surface of the customer signature area on the iPad screen and/or pen between each customer.
- If cash is used, attendants sanitize their hands after each transaction.
- Tasting Room doors, garbage can lids, etc... stay open so no need to touch.
- Winery tours continue, but in the open by the grapevines with spacing for all. Sorry, the wine cellar is not included in the tour at this time.
- The Festival area tables, benches and chairs are sanitized between each activity and more than 60% of tables are closed/removed for 6’ plus social distancing.
- Ice Buckets are dipped in disinfectant between each use.
- We encourage safe social distancing at all times so please stay 6’ away from others.
We realize that no matter how much we do it will not make us 100% COVID proof, but please know that with owners in an at risk group themselves, we take COVID very seriously are doing everything we can to make your visit as safe as possible.