With the CDC's latest guidelines;
OPEN AIR OUTDOOR PAVILION & FESTIVAL AREA: Vaccinated guests are not required to wear masks, but may continue to if desired. Unvaccinated and compromised guests are encouraged to wear masks. Masks will continue to be available at the entry. Seating is still at 70% of pre-pandemic capacities. We do have an acre of outdoor seating, much under the Oak trees, and we have 40+/- chairs for your use, but we encourage bringing your own lawn chairs to be sure you have a seat. You can also bring your own canopy or umbrella or rent one of ours. More info below.
INDOOR TASTING ROOM: We still require masks in the tasting room.
In addition our own enhanced sanitary and safety precautions, will remain in place (see below). So we welcome you to our one-of-a-kind relaxing spacious outdoor daytime vineyard & winery venue!!!
Other current info:
We are open Tues-Fri 11-5pm, Sat 11-6pm, and & Sun 12-5pm.
Pavilion and Festival area are open Sat and Sun, with beverages and Food Trucks available with live music 1-4:00pm.
We now reserve tables in the pavilion, under the boccee and on the patio and dock. Call or reserve on our website by table number. Click the TABLE RESERVATIONS icon under the band picture. OR PRIVATE 10X10' TO 10X20' CANOPY IN THE LAWN. ALSO AVAILABLE. Please call for canopy reservations. Table reservations are separate from admission passes and include a free raffle ticket for fun Summer Crush prizes.
For picnic and surfboard tables we can also provide a cushioned backed seat that fits on the bench of the table for $5.
- Reservations are for between a 12 noon and 1:30 pm arrival time. SORRY WE CANNOT KEEP TABLE RESERVATIONS PAST 1:30 pm ON BUSY DAYS. Table reservation fee is for the table only, not gate.
- You may also bring your own lawn canopy with hold downs, shade umbrella, and/or lawn chairs to enjoy relaxing in the Oak alley lawn area. Be sure to set up at least 6' from others. (FYI - The shade of the Oak trees are limited). In the pavilion we encourage your own table cloths, bench covers/seat cushions, sanitizers, etc... LAWN CHAIRS ARE FOR LAWN ONLY AND NOT ALLOWED IN THE PAVILION,
Tables, benches, and chairs are still sanitized before each activity.
Food Trucks will be here as usual on the weekends and sorry no off premise food or beverages are allowed as usual.
Our Harvest Host friends are welcome and Disc Golf is open.
Winery Tours are available by reservation, but will not include touring the cellar at this time.
OUR ENHANCED PRECAUTIONS:
- Tables, benches, and chairs are sanitized between each event.
- Plexi-glass is still in place at check-in, pavilion bar, and tasting room bar.
- Hand sanitizer is at all entrances and wash stations.
- All wash stations have touchless faucets.
- There is a HEPA filter in the tasting room to help insure clean air.
- Tasting staff wear masks in tasting room.
- Bathrooms have disinfectant spray bottles.
- Ice Buckets are dipped in disinfectant between each use.