Summer Crush has re-opened with all limited capacities and safe social distancing guidelines, as well as our own enhanced sanitary and safety precautions. So we welcome you back to our one-of-a-kind relaxing spacious outdoor daytime vineyard & winery venue!!!
Tasting Room/Gift Shop is open Tue-Fri 11-5, Sat 11-6 & Sun 12-5pm.
Pavilion and Festival area open with live music Sat 11-6pm and Sun 12-5pm. You can visit the Festival area Tues-Fri, but the Pavilion is closed.
WE NOW RESERVE PAVILION, BOCCE TENT or DOCK TABLES $10 per table. Call or reserve on our website by table number. Click the BUY TICKETS * EVENT INFO icon under the band picture. OR PRIVATE 10X10' TO 10X20' CANOPY IN THE LAWN. 10x10' $20. 10X20' ALSO AVAILABLE. Please call for canopy reservations.
- Reservations are for between a 12 noon and 1:30 pm arrival time. SORRY WE CANNOT KEEP RESERVATIONS PAST 1:30 pm.
With the social distancing limited capacities in place, some weekend activities may not allow as many into the festival area as who come out, so call today to reserve your spot.
- Wearing masks in all lines or when moving about. We have masks for sale for $1.00.
- Bringing your own up to 10X10' lawn canopy with hold downs, shade umbrella, and/or lawn chairs to enjoy relaxing in the Oak alley lawn area. Be sure to set up at least 6' from others. (FYI - The shade of the Oak trees are limited). In the pavilion we encourage your own table cloths, bench covers/seat cushions, sanitizers, etc... LAWN CHAIRS ARE FOR LAWN ONLY AND NOT ALLOWED IN THE PAVILION,
Table spacing is 6' plus with less than 50% capacity in the outdoor pavilion. Tables, benches, and chairs are sanitized before each activity. To help keep our staff safe we encourage you to clear your table when you leave.
Bar and bathroom lines for weekend activities have cones spaced 6'+ apart to designate social distancing places while in line.
Food Trucks will be here as usual on the weekends and sorry no off premise food or beverages are allowed as usual. But menus will be on tables and at pavilion bar with Food Truck phone number for you to text or call your order and pay with credit card (cash is also accepted), as well as delivery to your table if requested, all to help minimize contact.
Sorry, but to help ensure social distancing, the dance floor is closed.
Hand Sanitizer is at each entry and wash stations.
Restrooms have disinfectant for your use.
Our Harvest Host friends are welcome and Disc Golf is open.
Winery Tours are available by reservation, but limited to 9 in order to follow safe social distancing guidelines, and will not include touring the cellar at this time.
Although we have initiated enhanced sanitation precautions for our customers, we are asking our customers to help by committing to practice safe social distancing, as well as wearing your mask when in lines or around others not in your group, and safe self-screening such as;
If you have returned from international travel, been on a cruise or plane, or to a place with a large Covid-19 outbreak within the last 14 days of your visit, OR been in contact with anyone who has,
OR if you have experienced signs or symptoms of COVID-19, such as fever, cough or shortness of breath, or even slightly ill, OR have been in contact with someone who is ill (not just confirmed Covid-19),
OR if you or someone you live with works in a job with high exposure to Covid,
OR if you are in a high risk group for the virus.
OR if our precautions are too much for you,
then we ask that you reschedule visiting us at a better time.
OUR ENHANCED PRECAUTIONS:
- Hand sanitizer is at all entrances and wash stations. Please sanitize or wash
hands prior to entering tasting room.
- We have disposable gloves available at tasting room entrance.
- Tasting room now has an air curtain at the entry door so you do not have to touch the door handle to enter. - There is also a HEPA filter in the tasting room to help insure clean air.
- Tasting room and tour staff wears masks and gloves or washes hands between each tasting.
- Tasting area, front porch tables and chairs have sanitizer and towel for sanitizing between each use.
- Bathrooms have disinfectant spray bottles.
- Credit Cards are the preferred form of payment and we have procedures in place so staff does not touch your card. In addition, we sanitize the surface of the customer signature area on the iPad screen and/or pen between each customer.
- If cash is used, attendants sanitize their hands after each transaction.
- Tasting Room doors, garbage can lids, etc... stay open so no need to touch.
- A/C in tasting room is off, windows open, and fans on for better ventilation.
- Winery tours continue, but in the open by the grapevines with spacing for all. Sorry, the wine cellar is not included in the tour at this time.
- The Festival tables, benches and chairs are sanitized between each activity and more than 50% of tables are closed/removed for 6’ plus social distancing.
- We encourage safe social distancing at all times so please stay 6’ away from others.