Our ADULT EASTER EGG HUNT is back on... but RE-INVENTED! Spend $25 or more on TO GO wine, beer or any other store purchase(s) and staff will spin our Egg colored wheel (You can even stay in your car), and win fun prizes like; Easter candy, bottle of Pink Flamango wine, even TOILET PAPER (while supplies last). Every spin is a win!
• Last Tango with Pink Flamango bottles of Wine - BOGO!
• ALL OTHER WINES: 10% off on 3-5 bottles, 15% on 6-8 bottles, 20% on 9-11, 25% on a case of 12 or more.
• We ship anywhere in Florida. 50% off of shipping. Free on a full case of 12.
• BOTTLED CRAFT BEER TO GO: Mix & Match 6 packs $10.00.
• HUNGRY? SNACKS: Boars Head meats, cheeses &, humus, Old Florida CHips, Salsa, muscadine jams & jellies, Candy, etc...50% OFF.
• VINE SIDE PICK UP: Pay by phone and we'll deliver to your car. 772 460 0500.
• STAY AT HOME SPECIAL: call to purchase a gift certificate for anything in the tasting room (including 2021 concerts) and it will be worth an additional 25% in value. So $100 turns into $125 for future good times at The CRUSH! We will mail the gift card to you. Card good through Easter 2021.
Specials may end without notice.
ALL ALCOHOL PURCHASES ARE TO GO ONLY.
We are open usual hours Tuesday-Sunday, but limited to 10 or less at one time. Calling ahead with how many are coming and what time, is appreciated, but not required.
Winery tours are available for 10 or less and take place outside by the vines, but do not include touring the wine cellar at this time. Please call ahead for a tour.
The Disc Golf, vineyard, Festival and Pavilion areas are closed, including all weekend events and concerts, at least through Easter.
Our Harvest Host friends are still welcome.
As we continue to monitor the COVID-19 crisis daily, we will post any changes to this page immediately.
If you plan to visit, although we have initiated strenuous sanitation precautions, we are asking our customers to help by committing to practice safe social distancing, as well as safe self-screening such as;
If your answer is yes to any of these questions, we ask you to please come back to the winery at a better time.
We thank you for your patience and understanding.